I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

drama~ you can ignore the spanish, it's just j'adore shouting at the pups

The femme's voice seemed familiar, and, now he thought about it, so did her pelt. Axelle? It couldn't be, it'd had been so long ago. And at such a sad time. Here his ears visibly lowered. Axelle had no idea what had happened after he left. 'Axelle?' he said softly, the broad smile he usually sported emerged suddenly, 'Of course, I remember you'. Her pelt was unmistakeable. He had seen some... colourful creatures before, but Axelle's pelt seemed to inprint into his brain. 'I'm doing well, thank you' he said softly, tightening the black bandana and sweeping the stray black fringe strands from his face. 'Actually I've been-' his words were abruptly cut off, by a pair of sharp, high pitched barks. 'Papa, Papa!' J'adore span around, pacing over to his horses. The saddle bag were fidgetting an aweful amount and the Spaniard had a feeling he knew why.

He unlatched the bag and two heads popped out. Ferrari and Iskander. '¡Dios mío! Yo te dije que no vinieras! Su madre será frenética!' He wasn't sure they could totally understand him, but his tone was an direct note of his anger. Both pups lowered their heads with a soft whine, 'Papá lo siento'they chorused in synch. J'adore shook his head, 'Yo no sé qué hacer con ustedes dos'. The Spaniard turned back to Axelle once he had let the duo out of their hold. They must have been in there for ages, sleeping probably, J'adore hadn't heard them. 'Apologies, these are my children, Ferrari and Iskander'.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread