I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

It’s fine, I understood some of it =]

He remembered her, excellent! She smiled widely as he continued to answer her questions. She was happy that he looked good and healthy. She listened to him and nodded interested, but her smile slowly faded as they were interrupted by barking… puppies?

Her facial expression dropped into a half smile, half confused state. She craned her neck to look around J’adore to see what all the commotion was about. Two heads popped out of his saddlebag, and her ears flew up in surprise. Two pups that looked like J’adore looked grave as their father yelled at them in a language that Axelle couldn’t understand. When he was done, he introduced them as Ferrari and Iskander. She looked at the two young wolves curiously and smiled, ”Nice to meet you both!”

Then she turned back to J’adore, ”Those are very handsome children you have there.” Then she looked back at the two wolves with another friendly smile. ”What have you been up to, lately, friend?” The sad question still burned in her mind, but she didn’t exactly want to ask it directly. She’ll skip around it, and maybe J’adore will just answer it himself, without needing the question to be asked at all.

Word Count → 202

Points → 0

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread