I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

OOC:: Hello

'Hola, miss!' both barked happily. J'adore and Mizu had taught both their children manners, it had almost become habit for the two pups to activate their please and thank yous. Their father shook his head though, 'Their little cabrons is what they are' he said softly, smirking through out. 'Training, procreating, riding, mostly training though' he answered swiftly. Running a hand down his chest he spoke again, 'See?' He was muscled well, and it was something he was always happy to exhibit. There were still small whines from behind him so with sigh he spoke, 'Hey, why don't you guys go and play while we talk'. This was well recieved by Ferrari and Iskander, who dashed of in a flurry.

The conversation froze for a moment before J'adore spoke, confident that his children were away playing. 'So, how have you been?' he asked, it had been a while ago since they had last met. It had been a bad time for him, not something he particularly wanted to dwell on. There was no need to either. Valinta had left his life and he was somewhat glad of that. Mizu was much better suited to him, or perhaps that was a delusion he lived with.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread