I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

=]

Axelle smiled as the two pups greeted her collectively. She dipped her nose in greeting to the two of them, and then turned her attention back to J’adore. Her eyes followed his hand, and suddenly she had the urge to touch him as well. She held herself, though. There were children around, and those children must’ve come from his mate, whoever it was. She didn’t want to cross any lines today. She was trying to keep the peace dominant in her life.

”Training… Me too.” Her eyes were still on that hand. She heard him tell the kids to go play, and she was still staring, but broke free when she heard his next question. She tried to act as if she wasn’t just imagining personality traits of J’adore and Itzal combined. That would be an interesting something. Kind of like what she had dreamt of J’adore once, when he was a ‘badass’ J’adore. She wondered if he had a past, too.

”I’ve been alright… Joined a pack, Anathema, and got my life settled in one place for a while. I’m working on my rank now.” She peered back at her sword sticking into the ground behind her. ”I’m a Dasa, a warrior.” It sounded rather important coming out of her mouth. She hoped he thought it was, too.

Her ears were still listening to him, but her eyes watched the pups play little ways away. They were so adorable, and so much like J’adore. She hadn’t known their mother, but she must’ve been a good woman to raise them well. She returned her gaze to him, ”And what about you? Are you still in Aniwaya?” She probably could answer the question for herself if she used her nose, but she figured it would make good conversation and he could elaborate on it a bit. She also didn’t mention her trip to Aniwaya a while back, finding that weird cave with all those human bones in the way back of it. The mere thought made her get goose bumps, if it was even possible. It looked like slaughter.

Word Count → 347

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread