I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

OOC:: we should totally just do it XD, also it's totally coincidence that he keeps his knives by his hips

'Yeah' J'adore replied softly, 'Though that was just at the start. They've managed to provoke Cours des Miracles and Crimson Dreams into a fully fledged war'. He shooke dhis head and sighed. 'And I'm stuck training everybody, which to be honest isn't bad. But Mizu's been a bit off lately and I'm stuck looking after them two too'. He smiled, lowering his gaze to the floor at then to the scenery. 'It gets lonely after a while...' He spoke truly.

'Yeah' J'adore said, nodding. 'I really only fight with staffs and knives so if you can show me some sword work I'll take that as a good trade'. He gestured to his knife belt, his own personal red and golden knives hung at the hip bone and the spare pair hung further back. 'I have a spare pair if you don't have your own' he added.

'I have all the time in the world' he glanced behind him. Noticing his children were far away, and out of earshot and eyeview. His tone matched Axelle's own, unaware of how seductive his voice sounded, because he wasn't really trying. Probably the Spanish, Italian charm he had inherited.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread