I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

Hmm... would J'adore cheat on his mate, though? That easily?

”Oh…” His mate seemed to be ignoring him lately. She was probably not giving him as much of the attention he deserved. Then she thought of the kids- they seemed well-behaved now, but they also looked to be capable of being little monsters. Her empty gaze was focused J’adore’s pups as she thought of how life must be for him. Even how life must be like for all Aniwayans, Crimson Dreamers, and Cour des Miracles wolves as well. She managed to pull her eyes away from the kids playing in the distance, and focus them on a little patch of ground. There was dying grass in that little area probably because of the coming winter, but then again this was a barren part of the Souls’ territory. Not many things grew here since the fire, the one that Axelle knew nothing about, and not much grass to go on here.

Axelle raised an arm to scratch behind her ear, ”Well, I’m afraid there isn’t much I can show you. I’m still a pupil in training as well.” She was catching on fast to what Alaki had shown her, but she still needed a lot of work. Then she remembered, ”Hah, its kinda’ funny how Alaki is my teacher now…” She wasn’t too sure how J’adore would react, but she wanted to see what he would say about the subject. After all, it was J’adore who sparked Axelle’s interest in Alaki in the first place. ”But if you want, you can ask me anyway and I’ll teach you what I know..” She wasn’t a good teacher, but she would try for her friend. She lay a hand on her sword handle, just resting it there. Maybe even, just in case, if J’adore were to try something fast on her. ”Ready when you are.”

Word Count → 301

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread