self-appointed King of all Things
[html]
Vincent Legacy
let's zip me open at the seams

His frown returned, curling downward at the edges of his muzzle as he stared and watched the man he'd been searching for just stare at him for a moment. Had it really been so long? Had he really been forgotten? But no, then he asked why he was there and Vincent's smile returned and he crossed his arms across his waist, giving him a wink. "I came to see you, treasure — who else would bring me this far out?" His feelings were muddled as he stared at the man he'd come searching for, but they were there and he tried to reason them as well as he could. "You left kinda fast. I missed you."

<style>
.vincent01 {width:75%;max-width:600px;min-width:450px;margin:0px auto;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0px;word-spacing:1px;text-align:justify;}
.vincent01 .wc {font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:5px;line-height:10px;text-align:left;}
.vincent01 .ooc {font-size:11px;line-height:12px;font-style:italic;padding-bottom:5px;}
.vincent01 .name {text-align:right;font-size:40px;font-family: 'Lobster Two', cursive;letter-spacing:4px;word-spacing:5px;line-height:30px;}
.vincent01 .quote {clear:both;text-align:right;font-size:10px;line-height:8px;padding-top:1px;padding-right:20%;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
.vincent01 .table p {text-indent:30px;}
.vincent01 .table b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;}
.vincent01 .table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread