self-appointed King of all Things
[html]

000+

There was a small flicker of pride in himself when Vincent frowned. Strel had long since stopped trying to forget about Vincent; he did not need to. The man was gone from his mind. But now he was back in full force and it was all that Strel could do but make the man upset. Despite this small flicker of pride, the man felt a greater flame of fear. That was what happened from being drugged into sleep and taken who knew where. How could this man come here to seek him out now? It was unfathomable and the redheaded man could not believe it. He had to be a ghost. Why would he come from Toronto? Vincent had a life there and Strel did not. Halifax was only slowly growing into a place where more canines gathered.

No. No, he could not be here. Strel's face hardened at the sight of a grin on that ginger's face. Face twisting into a growl, the tailor found himself in an uncommon sign of aggression. But that faint glow of fear remained in his eyes. As much as he had liked Vincent, that had been tainted with the laced drink. How could he ever forgive him? "That's a pretty terrible excuse," he growled out, slipping the bag off his shoulders and onto the ground. "How dare you?" His usually higher voice edged lower than normal. "You drug me and expect me to be happy to see you over two years later?"

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread