The Last of Summer
[html]

sorry it takes me so long to write. | +200

Ibycus

A slight frown crossed Ibycus' muzzle as Lycan seemed to be disappointed with the distance that separated them with Italy. "Do not despair, Signore, the time is not right for you to travel such a distance." Ibycus pondered his thoughts for a moment, "You have plenty here in these lands to explore before a decision is made to travel across the seas."

The smile returned to his muzzle and broadened when the young wolfess approached. As he did not know what the name of the territory he was currently in, Ibycus kept quiet for the moment. The length of time that Lycan looked at the newcomer did not pass his notice. And the returning look also was unsuccessful in it's attempt to not get noticed.

In his heavily laden Italian accent, he replied "Saluto Signora Samantha, I too am new to these lands." Ibycus let a chuckle out, "And I, too, just learned the name of this area. I am known as Ibycus, and my friend here is Signore Lycan." His attention is distracted by the otter that appeared and scurried around them. "Signora, she is so, grandissimo," his english failed him for a moment, "so precious." he finally remembered the translation.

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread