Call me weird
He meant the boy’s look of surprise with a friendly smile. He hadn’t seen the lad around that he could think of but then again he had until recently kept to himself. And now, he spent much of his time with Mya. So although they had never met before it was possible that the two of them had had glimpses of each other.

The youngster’s reaction to his question had Rory raise his eyebrow in surprise. ”An’ do ye consider yerself wicked, then?” He took Liam’s hand and gave it a firm shake. ”Me name is Rory Ward. ‘Tis a pleasure ta me ye, Liam.” He considered Liam’s second question. Why was he up so early?

Ah, yes. His horse. ”Well I could ask ye the same thing. Bu’ I was gonna visit me horse, Treasa. I’ve admittedly ‘ave nae been spendin’ enough time wi’ ‘er.” He glanced at the picture Liam had. ”Might I ask why ye ‘ave a picture of a Claddagh wi’ ye?” He didn’t think it was crime so he was accusatory but more curious. He played a bit with his Claddagh necklace. He originally wore to help remind himself of his family and homeland but now it took on a different set of meanings with Mya.

Messages In This Thread