Call me weird
OOC: Sounds good. Especially since I personally have no idea how to tattoo but have had piercings.

IC: Rory grinned at Liam’s enthusiasm over a girl named Ayasha. He hadn’t heard of her. She must be from either another pack or a loner. ”Is she a loner or from another pack, lad? ‘Er name does nae sound familiar.” He wasn’t against it. He was mostly curious. At doing the piercing and tattooing now, he nodded. ”O’ course. I ‘appen ta have me supplies ‘ere in me bag.” He sat down on a nearby rock.

The onslaught of questions made him chuckle slightly. ”Well, that ‘twould depend on ye. I personally only have the two in me ears bu’ I can do them wherever ye want. An’ I ‘ave no idea ‘ow much the other places ‘urt. I imagine more than an ear. An’ the same wi’ a tattoo. I ‘ave only the one on me chest an’ that ‘urt like ‘ell. Bu’ yer arm should nae ‘urt too much.” He waited for Liam’s choices.

As he did, he got out his stuff for doing both. He luckily had dye. He rather liked doing this but he didn’t do it very often. Maybe Mya would want something done. He might pierce Saorise’s ears if she wanted to.

Messages In This Thread