The long journey is about to end
[html]

OOC ::Omg being sick will kill meh!! and not meh, my inspiration to write -.-*

She remained still as the white female practiced the cuts on their hands, it wasn't really painful but Akira instinct told her to take the hand away immediately. She just ignored the pain even when the alpha joined their paws mixing their blood. It was done. Akira got what she wanted since she lost her previous pack, a new place to call home.

Now Akira was a "Zepar". She was on the lowest part of the list of ranks, but she already was decided to improve herself as a pack member. She nodded when Lady Naniko finished talking. The place that they used to sleep was something that she really wanted to know. The white male that she knew on the beach caves told her something about some other large caves. It was very exciting for Akira, she loved new experiences and this one was really well welcomed. The white she-wolf said that she got some herbs if the wound on Akira's hand got infected. Thank you. The black wolfess answered. Thought the wound wasn't too big it was good to know that the alpha did care just a bit for her health.

"Had you been wandering long before you found us?" The green-eyed wolfess asked after a few steps. Akira blinked a bit before answering. Well I am not pretty sure. Maybe six months. She haven't thought much of the time that she spend alone traveling and now she didn't really knew how much time just passed. I was part of another pack before. There was where I was trained like a warrior. She added quickly in an attempt to change the conversation. She didn't wanted to talk of her lonely days, for some strange reason it was harder than remembering her life on her now dead pack.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread