The long journey is about to end
[html]

OOC :: Choose den Number 10 ^^

Akira keep on walking behind Naniko. She pointed out a narrow hallway."The individual dens are here. You can pick the one that you'd like...and I can find you some furs or something nice to spruce it up a bit". The white alpha told her.Thank you. She answered softly. The black female didn't really know if the bigger wolfess was going to follow her so she just nodded at the green eyed wolf and continued, slowly enough for the other to follow her.

There were plenty of openings that leaded to small rooms, surely used by other wolves. Akira continued until she stopped in front of the den number ten, the other two caves that were at both sides of the den were already taken. Some company wont come bad for me. She thought as she entered the den. The black wolfess looked back at the white female and nodded getting her to know that she choose that one to become her new place.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread