The long journey is about to end
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. Closed! Smile

In Character

The large wolfess looked around. At her eyes, her the new den it was magnificent. Just needed some furs and stuff but her new leader already told her that she was going to bring her some. Ok, I will go to hunt and get more furs soon. She said smiling a bit but still showing respect. She still got the sleeping roll that Rain gave her when they met a few weeks ago. Akira didn't saw Rain ever again but she was completely sure that they were going to meet again soon.

As the white female left, the black she-wolf left her leather bag on the floor and took the sleeping roll. The she wolfess collocated it far away from the cave entrance. Not because she was scared of some wolves attacking her at night. She was already used to be cautious and protect herself as much as she could before sleeping. Looking around she started to think about what stuff she was going to use in the cave. She knew that there were some empty human houses all around, and someone told her while traveling that there was a large city full of unclaimed stuffs that she could use.

Maybe I could investigate a bit. Saying this the purple-eyed wolf leaded to the cave entrance. She wanted to investigate her surroundings. To get to know those large caves exploring them was the best and funniest way.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread