Strangest ways
[html]

Soooo sorry this has been a month in the making!! I've been so busy with grades :/

He had failed miserably, (Or at least he thought so). This smart huntress was onto him, and he was sure of it. With a shifting of his weight he looked from one side to the other; this was his way of avoiding eye contact. "Yes well... He's better off not tempered by a female like you anyway..." It took a bit for it to settle in what he was saying, much less how it could be taken offensively.

"Wait! No! Wh-wh-what I meant was that he's not much into someone who poses as a threat!" Fail. hissed his brain. Taking a moment to gather himself he breathed slowly out and said, "Sorry again..." with a deep sincerity that showed in his big black eyes.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread