[m] Edge of the Earth
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: i never know who halo is preggo with. it makes me sadness. +3

His neck twitched, and his tail swayed on the ground as he sat there, rather boredly. He let another sigh pass his lips before he would clear his throat. Anyone around would certainly hear his small sounds he made at the moment. It would not be too long before someone would come around though, for a scent would enter his nose only moments later. He knew the scent, and again, it was strangely different than normal. Her scent had changed on him only once before, and that was when the woman was pregnant with that traitor. He wondered if she was again, going to bare children, and if she was, who's were they? She had no mate that he knew of. Not like he had and the whole fucking mansion knew what was up. It was only because she had caused him so much grief that he had been so loud with dealing with her. He did not look in her direction yet. He waited for her to approach him. When she did, she had also spoken to him, telling him "good day" in a greeting. He snorted lightly. If only ist vas. he spoke and grunted, shaking his head lightly and then letting his bi-colored gaze move over to her and her beautiful body. She always was beautiful to him, no matter her actual physical condition. He didn't know why. He stared at her though, first her ruby eyes and then he had moved his gaze down to her breasts, and then her belly.

Ist ein good -NYEH-day fur du dhough, ja? the male spoke, his eyes slowly moving back up to her own. Du looks gut, how ist du? the male asked the woman, though he wanted to give her a soft smile, he did not know how, so the same frown that was always there had hugged his lips still. The man's hand went to his thigh, and he pet down the ruffled hair that was there before he moved that hand again and he patted the ground. Bitte, join mich.-FUCKINGBITCHTITS- Dere's not much for mich zu do todays.. he commented before he looked to the ground he patted and hoped she would sit there, and perhaps relax with him. Little did he know was that she was mad about his mateship with Talitha. Hell, who wasn't mad about it? Even he was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread