I was on my way to the center of the sun
[html]
as a game I put my hand over the flame

Slight PP saying she tripped on him and Tux was ANGRY about it. Let me know if you want it changed! Word Count »

His own thoughts so distracted him from the world that Gotham was oblivious to everything; the sunlight, the still-warm breeze, and the girl that ran him down. A jolting sensation struck his side, knocking the cigarette free from his hand, but it was not enough force to send him from the porch. It did, however, topple a crème colored girl with a thud that was sickeningly soft. Panic filled him, and the dark wolf rose to his feet and all but threw himself down to help her up. “Oh I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” he began babbling, blue eyes wide and full of concern.

“Are you okay? You didn’t break anything, did you? Are—“ Before he could continue, the furry companion he had not noticed until that point launched himself between the pair. Gotham started as the furious squeaks and cheeps of the stoat’s tongue likely cursed him for being so clumsy. He drew back nervously, ears half-folding as if he had truly been the one at fault.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... gotham.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread