Put out the fire inside me
[html]
pray to your god, open your heart

Larkspur = forever a creeper. He came to fish so maybe once they get over being all angry he can talk to her about getting new supplies. :>

To say that she was surprised was putting it mildly. No one had screamed at her in such a manner since she had arrived; certainly, there had been low threats and dangerous tones, but she had not experienced the fury radiating from the woman. Rowan gasped and pulled her basket towards her breast, taking several steps back in terror. Frightened as she was, Rowan could only shake her head furiously, not understanding the jumbled English that she barely understood.

It was then that the Arbiter’s rumbling growl cut through the forest, announcing his appearance. Larkspur’s body radiated fury, his eyes burning sunset orange and his tall legs taking stiff-legged steps towards the woman. With a growling command in German to Rowan, who swiftly retreated behind him, the black and white wolf rumbled down at the girl: “I do not know who you think you are,” the Arbiter’s voice was controlled fury, something he had only recently learned from Sirius. “But she is my property. You best ease yerself down.” The threat was silent, ever-present. While she would have gotten away with such behavior around one of the others, Rowan was special; she was his.

<style type="text/css">
.larktext .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.larktext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.larktext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.larktext {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.larktext .separator{width:100%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread