oh sweet child of mine
[html]
Out of Character

Someone's gonna be very, VERY mothery. Poor Gunnar :C 'Tis in the homestead. Cave. Thing. YOU KNOW WHAT I BE SAYIN', LADY.

Mommy Valinta

Valinta hadn't really done much at all, but for some reason had lapsed into a very pregnant state of mind, feathering her nest. Or more truthfully, she was covering every cold surface with pilfered cloth and rugs and furs in her cave. The more cloth she threw onto the grey rock, the more safe she felt in this den of warmth and coziness.

She was obviously going nuts. She'd been celibate for... How long? Since before she adopted Gunnar, before she gave birth to Gloria. Since January, when she slept with J'adore, she supposed. That was a long while, wasn't it? It was... Valinta didn't actually know what day it was, or week, or month. All she knew was that she was older now, and that she wasn't nearly as old as other people around her.

Smoothing out a patterned fabric, she sat on a large pile of thick furs and pillows and cloth that she decided was her bed. She felt the scar on her chest and wondered about her son, and how he hadn't shifted yet at all. He was so old, the petit femme was beginning to believe that he couldn't shift at all. That wouldn't do. She couldn't bear to have her baby boy not be able to experience the wonder of having arms and fingers and doing.... stuff with those arms and fingers. They were amazing! Wonderful!

<style>
.mamabear p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mamabear b {color:#2EBFD4;}
.mamabear-b {width:398px; border:1px solid #2EBFD4; margin:0px auto;}
.mamabear-header {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#2EBFD4; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:17px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mamabear-ooc {font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mamabear {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:15px; color:#ED989E; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 95_l-5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 125px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread