oh sweet child of mine
[html]

:o how did gunnar know val would flip her shit?! IS HE PSYCHIC???

Valinta, as she lay on the 'bed' she made herself, thought idly about the life she had before Gunnar, and then decided that it wasn't really that interesting. Sure, she had more fun, but what was fun compared to the infinite love and trust that your child gave you? And besides, she had fun with Gunnar. He was her baby, and he was the most precious thing in her world. She didn't need fun.

A noise at the front of the cave gave her pause in her thoughts. No one really knew who lived in this cave, other than herself and Gunnar, obviously. A groan made her stand up and go towards the sound, and she saw him. Valinta's son. Her little boy had shifted into his Optime form, finally, and stood taller than she did.

Promptly bursting into tears, Valinta threw her arms around her baby boy and held him. "My baby's growing up so fast!" she whispered, to herself, to him, to anyone who would listen. "I'm so proud of you, vozlyublennyĭ, my sweetheart." Her native language was becoming one of his, as she often used Russian instead of English in times of great emotion... As she did then.

She pulled back from her son and looked at him appraisingly. He was taller than she, already, and had black hair that fell in loose waves to his shoulders. He was beautiful. "Moĭ prekrasnyĭ malʹchik , kak ya lyublyu tebya tak..." she whispered again. My beautiful baby boy, how I love you so. He was her beautiful boy, and always her baby.

Table by Blobbi. Credit.
<style>
.vali-1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.vali-1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vali-1 b {color:#ffe2d5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.vali-1 {background-color:#dba795; background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/kotone/vali.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: helvetica, serif; font-size:12px; color:#67393d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:497px; text-align:justify; padding:5px 0px 300px 0px; }
.vali-1-border {width:497px; border:1px solid #9d5351; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread