oh sweet child of mine
[html]

OOCtasties: okay, now they need a thread with random loner who threatens them or something and val flips her shit and beats the holy hell out of him! Big Grin so gunnar can remember his mom doesn't cry ALL the time. just most the time. Big Grin

Valinta smiled softly at her little boy. Though the term was really untrue now, she would always consider him her little boy, forever and a day. "They do all shift. But not all of them are my son." the woman whispered, pulling him into another hug. He was stiffened against her, obviously unwilling in the hug, but the woman didn't care a whit. He was the boy she had mothered and loved with all her heart.

"Come now!" she said excitedly. She'd get her boy some pants! All the cool boys wore them, and besides, to her it was odd that her son didn't wear clothing. As it was, Valinta herself wore her ridiculous pink hat and sunglasses. Digging through random piles of things that grabbed her attention in town (including a large brick and several broken bags for reasons she couldn't remember), the woman found several pairs of pants that looked manly enough for her boy.

Running around the cave she called home, Valinta set the pants carefully on a stone ledge and then set up another thick pile of cloth, furs and blankets in an adjoining cavern next to hers. Since he had shifted, she felt he was old enough for his own room. Her little man was growing up so fast. Sniffling and hiding it with a sneeze, Valinta secretly wiped her eyes. Gunnar hated it when she cried about him, but she couldn't help it. He was growing up and it was just magic for her.

Picking up the pants, she draped them over her arm and smiled sunnily at her son. He was an adult now, but always her baby, her little one. Opening her arms wide, she motioned for him to come into their home, which she had... not so painstakingly decorated, but at least attempted to make nice and homey.

<style>
.valintatable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.valintatable-b02 b {color:#A09D7F;}
.valintatable-b02-b {width:430px; border:1px solid #A09D7F; margin:0px auto;}
.valintatable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... linta1.jpg); height:430px}
.valintatable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.valintatable-b02 {background-color:#E7E2B6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A09D7F; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:15px; color:#B4B390; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:430px; text-align:justify; }
.valintatable-b02-footer {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... linta3.jpg); height:120px}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread