These hands will cause no harm
It had been two days since Rurik had tried to break into Cercatori D'Arte's borders and was repulsed by a freakishly large man. The result of which was a bite to his shoulder and a long slash on his back, both of which hurt terribly still. He had done his best to take care of the wounds himself, but he had nothing to clean them with and no proper bandages, he used his ruined shirt as a bandage, so they were likely infected or on their way to becoming infected. All he knew was that they hurt, a lot. As he stumbled threw the woods, he cursed the man that had done this to him, as he had for the past 2 days straight. not only had the man injured him though, but he had also ruined his only cloak and one of his shirts with bite holes and a slash in the back, and Rurik didn't have the skill or materials to repair them. "I'll kill him next time I see him...I'll tear him apart. He's lucky I didn't have my sword." He said, his voice weak. He hadn't eaten or drank anything in the two days due to lack of food and water and he was pretty sure he was slowly getting a fever, which only made him more irritated. His stomach growl loudly, prompting a glare from Rurik. "Quiet you..." He mumbled, and continued on.

After a little walking, he came to the bank of a lake. His pain was all most forgotten as he rushed to the water's edge to drink, throwing down his back and staff in his haste. He had been in such a rush to sate his thirst that it wasn't until his 3rd mouth full that he noticed that someone else was here as well. He slowly looked over at the female, tongue hanging out of his mouth in mid-lap. He was more worried about his thirst than the female right then, so he resumed his drinking, though with less gusto now. Once he finished he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Unfortunately he used his left hand, which meant he moved his injured shoulder. He let out a small yelp of pain as the injury flared from the seemingly harmless movement. The pain traveled from his shoulder down to the slash on his back, making him give a low growl. He glance up at the female, wondering if she had heard, then decided that he didn't care. He needed to find food now that he had had something to drink, but he needed to rest first. Sitting down and putting his staff over his lap he closed his eyes, but kept one peaked open to keep on eye on the female.

Messages In This Thread