These hands will cause no harm
Rurik legitimately surprised that the woman had offered to help him, and more so when she suggested that he had been doing something foolish. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her his vision slightly blurry from lack of food and a slight fever. "You don't even know me and you're calling me a fool..." He said flatly, and probably a bit colder than he had intended. "But to answer both of your questions, yes I was doing something foolish. I was caught trying to steal from Cercatori D'Arte and was attacked by a rather large man." He sighed, now that she knew he was a thief he expected her to haul him up and make him walk back to the Pack that he had just come from to face judgment. Knowing his luck she was probably from Cercatori D'Arte. "And yes...if you wouldn't mind, you can help me."

Rurik tilted his head at his left shoulder. "The man bit me there and put a slash on my back...both of which are probably infected or close to it..." He sighed a quietly, his breath hitching slightly as a sharp pain lanced down his back and shoulder. "You know it would be easier for you to just pretend you never saw me...I don't belong to a pack and I have no friends or family, it's not like anyone would miss me or hate you for not helping." He gave her a sad grin and sighed again. He had no idea why he had shared anything about himself with this stranger, but he had. "Damned fever...that's gotta be it...in any case she probably doesn't even care..." He thought to himself, and could almost feel her hauling him up and shoving him back toward the pack, and his death.

Messages In This Thread