These hands will cause no harm
[html]

wc
Hover for translation

Amaranth knew very little about medicine other then what she learned from her uncle who was no medic. And what she had taught herself from books. After all books were the gate way to the world. She would never preform any major medical thing but she figured at least she could clean and properly dress the wounds that way they could heal better.

Stupidité stupidité absolue. She said knowing that he would not not under stand her. She loved being bi lingual and she couldn't help but use it at times when she wanted no one to know what she was saying. "I'm not a medic, I can do enough to insure that they heal but I don't proclaim to be a medic.

She wanted to make sure that he was well aware that she had no training. It wasn't what she wanted to do anyhow she was a warrior she had a higher calling then taking care of the weak. lilac eyes narrowed as she set down her staff. Les voleurs méritent qu'ils reçoivent mais la maman m'a enseigné mieux. she spoke as she looked at him. I've never been one for easy so shut up and deal she said with a tone that was full of force. At this point if he felt like being an idiot she could deal with him easily. Your lucky I'm not from D'Arte and your also lucky my mama raised me differently Though she had to admit he did deserve this. Your lucky your alive.

He was dropping her staff and bag she looked at him. "Have you eaten at all?" She asked

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread