These hands will cause no harm
Rurik was rather surprised that the woman didn't jerk him up right then and haul him back to D'Arte. When she spoke in some other language he tilted his head. He had never heard it before, but from the general sound of it she had called him stupid again, but that was just a guess. "Well you may not be a medic, but I'm sure what ever you can do is better than I can..."

When she spoke in the other language again, he tilted his head but kept quiet and watched her as she came over and set her staff down. It was rather scary how good her timing was because just as she said he should shut up and deal, he had been about to say something. Instead, he shut up. He sat there in silence as she told him what he was lucky for, and he had to admit that he tended to agree. Had she been from D'Arte, she probably would have offed him; he probably was lucky that her mother had taught her to not kill thieves; and he was defiantly lucky to be alive after that fight with the giant man. Her question on whether or not he had eaten recently caught him off guard. "What does she care? I asked for medical assistance not food..." He thought about lying and saying yes, but his stomach answered for him, letting out a loud, hungry growl. he looked down at it and then up at her and spoke in a rather small voice. "No..no I haven't, for two days."

Messages In This Thread