These hands will cause no harm
[html]

wc
Hover for translation

Amranth said noting as she worked on her fire getting water going over it. She watch as the fire began to burn hot. She had to admit moving things over the fire scared her a little still. She didn't know why something that happened so long ago why did it effect her so? She Placed the pot over the fire removing her hand as quick as she could. She smiled as she turned back t him.

She ignored him for a moment as she picked up the bowl with the herbs. "I don't really know anything about herbs but... My uncle says this stuff helps with pain and infection I don't even know whats in it. she stated as she handed him the bowl to drink. She pulled out a cup and some tea leaves.

The fact was she was helping him because she could. She sat there looking at the fire her mind played with thoughts. Why? Why not... You didn't wrong me and after all maybe you'll learn that stealing isn't right. She said as she wrapped her tail onto her lap. She patted where only flex of white lay. She had a harder time balancing on two legs missing part of her tail. Not so much now, but when she was learning. "Someone tried to help me and thanks to them I got better so if I help you you will too. She stated looking at him. I'm going to rinse out the wounds with arm water and then I will wrap them up to protect them from more infection" She said as she looked at him. There really wasn't anything else she could do.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread