These hands will cause no harm
[html]

roll over for translation

Rurik took the bowl and gave it a hesitant sniff. It didn't smell bad, rather like settled water. He wasn't sure if he wanted to drink it, and the fact that she didn't even know what was in it didn't help much. Though, she hadn't hurt him so far so he had no reason to suspect she would now. Just as he was about to take a drink she answered his 'why' question, making him pause. He looked over at her and sighed, setting the bowl down in his lap. "I know stealing is wrong...I mean, it's not like I go around stealing from everyone I see. I just needed something and figured what better place to get what I need that from a pack?" He looked down at the ground. I'm not proud that I steal, but it is necessary at times. He said, and sighed again.

He mulled over what he had done, or tried to do rather, in his mind. He hadn't tried to steal because he needed anything, he had done it because he was bored and was curious. That didn't make him a bad person did it? While he thought about this, he drank the water she had handed to him. as soon as he did he spit it out, sputtering and coughing, the bowl spilling on the ground. "Yebat!" He slipped into Russian for a moment out of surprise. He didn't know much of the language, not as much as Amaranth knew of what ever her language was, but he knew enough. "What was that?! It taste disgusting!" He said, licking his cloak to try and get the taste off of his tongue. "A little warning next time you plan on having me drink something that taste like manure please..." He said, looking over at her with a light glare, wondering if she hadn't told him just for a quick laugh.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:12px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:13px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... e/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread