These hands will cause no harm
[html]

OOC Here!

Rurik continued to glare at her as she told him what they were, what he pretty much already knew. He really should have expected it to taste like crap, but he hadn't seeing as he had never had to drink something like that before. He noticed the dirty look she gave him, so he stuck his tongue out at her when she wasn't looking.

There was still a little bit of the herb-water in the bowl he had dropped. He thought for a seconds about drinking what was left, but decided against it. There wasn't enough left for it to do anything but give him a bad taste in his mouth. When she moved behind him with a bowl of water and warned him it would be warm, he braced himself for scalding hot water, but it didn't come. The water was actually pleasantly warm. It made his back sting a bit, but it wasn't intolerable. He glanced back at her when she picked up the jar of stuff and began spreading it over it back. In contrast to the water, the paste was a bit cold and it felt strange on his wound, but he didn't mind.

He faced back forward as she dried his fur, his mind starting to wander a bit. Before it could wander too far however, she asked a question that seemed rather odd to him. "Putting up with you? You're helping me here, that seems like a question I would ask you." He said glanced back at her again and then looking back forward. "If anything I'm indebted to you for helping me, so me... He said, staring at the smooth black surface of his staff as he spoke.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:12px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:13px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... e/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread