With patience wrongs are turned right
OMG ANU IS AN ABLEIST!! *files a lawsuit*
[html]
[/html]Claudius didn't understand. He was here to help, and although he knew she could not be sure he really was trying to help, he didn't know what she was talking about. Who would have sent him? No one, really, since he didn't speak to anyone, so he wouldn't know. He clutched his pale-furred hands close to his chest in an effort to resist the urge to ring them out and stretch them again. He didn't need to feel his wrists again to feel alive. He knew this, but he wanted to do it so badly. He felt very scared and uncertain; why was she doing this to him? Why couldn't she just let her help him? All he had ever tried to do was help, but he could never do it properly.

"Wh-wh-o-o?" he asked slowly, but then realized it would sound like he was interrogating her. "I-I me-a-a-an I-I do-o-on't kn-o-ow who-o you're ta-a-a-alk-i-ing a-about. I ju-u-ust ca-a-a-ame he-ere be-c-cause I wanted to ha-he-ha-huh-help," he explained. He lowered his voice to a whisper and then added: "I do-o-on't l-i-ike tha-a-a-t you're be-eing he-e-eld here, but I'm not... s... strong... enough to help you... any... other... way." He looked away, trying hard not to cry. He was so useless; he couldn't even help an wrongfully imprisoned wolf. What was wrong with him? [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread