The stars tell all
[html]

WC:452+ - His guit for abandoning Alaki and Chishio is what makes him so concerned for others and a tatch over protective :3

Guilt had finally caused him to move from the home he had occupied for such a long time, his once slow paced life was now at full speed, the change so sudden that he had yet to truly process everything. For the whispers and rumours could no longer be ignored he had left everything behind. Although must such tales that reached him were exaggerated and based of anything but fact, the whispers of two particular wolves had concerned him, whether they be true or not. Previously he had searched for his relatives, after discovering at a later date of their slaughter; he had refused to believe none had survived and so he had stubbornly sought out survivors, only to discover his own sister's corpse. After that, he had concluded ignorance was true bliss and had deluded himself with the hope that there were survivors, that the others had made it and so he didn't need to find out the truth. But from what he had heard, he had reason to believe that two of his nephews were out there, alive but having suffered; one with a tortured past and the other know for his insanity and cruelty. A sickening feeling bloomed within his stomach, as guilt hit him hard once more. If only I had looked for them, I could have saved them, raised them. All their suffering.. it's my own fault, I was to weak, to concerned for myself that I let them rot and become what they have. Such thought consumed his mind and refused to leave, slowly spiralling endlessly down, become worse and worse each time he thought about how he'd left them, how he'd simply not bothered to find them to protect himself from possible pain.

So consumed within his own mind, he had allowed himself to wonder blindly into the woods; only a small part of his mind taking in the sights that appeared before his eyes. Scarce trees surrounded him, along with the odd rock here and there, but nothing note worthy, until the distressed whimpers of another reached his ears. Coming to a stop, he brought himself into the present, finally taking in the scene before him; a large rock and a clearly upset female. Instantly he panicked on the spot, his mouth working but at a loss for words, then he simply approached the female and knelt down before her at a cautious distance; one hand outstretched in an unsure gesture. “It's okay, you're okay” his muttered words were meaningless, for he had no clue what had upset, all he could do was try and sooth her and see if he could assist her somehow. Such a sucker for a good damsel in distress...

Image courtesy of arcreyes@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Cain-K-02 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Cain-K-02 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Cain-K-02 b {font-family:verdana; color:#b3aea8; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Cain-K-02 {background-color:#000000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a847d; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3826/cainhayes1.png); background-position:op center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:333px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Cain-K-02-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread