The stars tell all
[html]
Her tears guilt trip him :') / +346!

Confusion struck his core; clearly something had upset the fragile like female, for she seemed to helplessly whimper her distress, but no matter what, he could not deduce what was the cause of her sorrow; and that itself disturbed him... more than it probably should. It wasn't as if he saw himself as some angelic prince arriving to save the day, for he knew too well that such characters only belonged in tales, no one held such pure intentions and had such good will, nothing so innocent and pure could last long in the tainted world; everyone held some darkness within them. Still, he couldn't ignore the female, not due to unconditional kindness, but for the fact he would feel guilty leaving some strange female crying without asking if he could aid her in some way. Please, please, make it so that there is nothing I can do to help, so that I can continue on my way... The dark thought crossed his mind, but he succeed in squashing it as quickly as it came, instead he allowed himself to focus on keeping his body language relaxed and calming the female with nonsense crooning sounds and meaningless words. As the female finally acknowledge his presence she seemed... surprised? Quickly he considered what of him may have startled her, only to drop that line of thought and focus on the task at hand.

The female's firsts words were.. interesting. The question vague and so he wasn't sure how exactly to answer her, but soon assumed that she referred to his mixed heritage. Shrugging and flashing the girl a lopsided grin, he shrugged his shoulders slightly, the motion causing the black scarf around his neck to sway slightly before falling still once more. “I'm half wolf, half dog. Norwegian elkhound was the human name of my dog species, if that's what you were referring to?” he answered her, keeping a close reign on his voice as to not startle the female. Thankfully it seemed as if the female was calming down some; her crying had ceased... for now.

<style type="text/css">
.cainki b {font-weight:bold; color:#84432c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #955b47; }
.cainki p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.cainki {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/16kswva.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a6755; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.cainki p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cainki p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread