The stars tell all
[html]
He will never take her seriously again.... +318!

His singular red eye stared upon the female, waiting to see if he'd correctly answered her... inquiry. No matter how he looked at the question she had asked him, he could only jump to the logical conclusion that she was inquiring about his heritage; not many had encountered Norwegian Elkhounds before and it wouldn't be the first time he'd been questioned about his dog half. Patiently he waited, still knelt down before the child-like female, possibly prepared for everything but what she threw at him next. As she spoke the words, he simply blinked a few times, considering if he'd heard her correctly, then he waited to see if she was seriously asking him such a question, only to find genuine curiosity upon the others face. Scrunching up his nose, he simply stared at her, completely dumbfounded, the silence seemingly stretching on as he tried to process the fact he'd just been asked where his breast were; and worse, if someone had stolen them. It's too much...no longer able to keep a straight face he fell backwards, his back hitting the soft dirt with a low 'thump', his arms wrapping around his stomach as he succumbed to helpless laughter, his rib cage aching in complaint, but still he couldn't help but laugh.

Eventually the laughing fit subsided and he remained sprawled out upon the floor, sheepishly looking up to the female, unsure if she would take offence at his laughter or altogether how she would react. Though to redeem himself, he attempted to gather a sense of calm and answer her question as seriously as he could... slumped across the floor as he was. “I don't have any .. breasts.. because, well. I'm not female like you, i'm male.” he paused, considering if that was enough of an explanation... never before had he been in a situation where he needed to explain gender difference to a barely-adult female.

<style type="text/css">
.cain002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2c526b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27120a; }
.cain002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.cain002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#344957; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/dcab9y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f5962; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.cain002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cain002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread