What's Happening ?
sooo sorry ! btw, changed my mind, mizu can talk in english fully. don't feel like having to do all that turkish!(x

Mizu watched as she saw her mate coming towards her with their pups. A warm smile spread on her face and she got up as quickly as she could without using her hands. It took a minute but she was good after a second. "Hello love." She smiled at J'adore. She nodded her head as he suggested they go inside and started to walk with him when she heard Ferrari exclaim loudly. Mizu laughed happily, "Hello darling. How was your day?" She grinned and licked Ferrari gently atop her head.

She looked at Iskander who still was asleep and she smiled gently. They were so precise, but she couldn't help the sight of the other two puppies who were supposed to be born that day flash before her eyes. She felt a pang of sadness in her chest but she chose to push it away. There was no sense in dwelling in the past. She had mourned for long enough, it was time to move on.

Mizu walked ahead of J'adore and opened the door with her hip, holding it open with her hip to allow J'adore to walk inside with the pups. "So J'adore, I have been idle for a long time and now I need to know what's going on in the pack. I know of nothing after that strange man took over AniWaya. Please tell me what's happening." She smiled happily, hopefully nothing was going on that was too bad. Guess she would find out soon enough.

Messages In This Thread