What's Happening ?
[html]

'They've all been fine. Ralla's ploting still, Ayasha and I are training together and Shiloh has swanned off somewhere, with good reason of course I assume' he sighed, stroking his boy's head. 'Leon's gone too. Run off to Anathema or something' his face soured, how could his brother have run off to the home of the grey rat. He shook his head, clearing bad thoughts.

As Ferrari's stream of question's came J'adore paused his conversation with his mate. 'Auntie Ralla, dont you remember? And your cousin Ayasha, and Aleu, Ahiga and Alaster. And Shiloh took care of you remember?' he explained softly. 'I remember Padre!' Iskander called out, he nipped his sister's ear and then began tustling with her. 'Good boy The Spaniard praised, sitting down on the batter sofa and patting the space beside him for his mate.

'We should get these two fed' J'adore sighed, remembering the rabbits that were strung up in the old kitchen. 'And you may want to be careful when you're done with you work' he added with a chuckle, 'Ferrari got into one of the pots again'. He still recalled the event with mild humour, though he had been angry at the time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread