Frost on the battlefield <AW>
OOC: Want to wrap it up with your post?

IC: Ayasha sighed in resignment. ”It’s not that I don’t want to help you, its just that I’m already in trouble with Maska and his goons. But I can help you by not giving you away. And if there is something you need help with, let me know OK?” She still was a bit unnerved by the evil smiles that Sky was making.

She wondered if this was a good idea. They needed to get rid of Maska but poisoning him? That seemed a bit low. But anything to get rid of him right? She sighed. She needed to get away again and think. Maybe she would go to Grandfather’s Tears after Sky left. And she and Dichali could talk and figure things out.

At how many Guardians there were and their names, she nodded reluctantly. ”There are ten. But I only know two of their names. Wematin and Shadi. The Guardians answer only to Maska and are deadly warriors. I think Wematin is the worse. He has no emotion while carrying out punishments.” She shivered slightly at the though of what he had done to her mother for her speaking out. She followed Sky to the borders, hoping that the terrors would soon end.

Messages In This Thread