Stupid Caves...
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000Apparently aeron likes going the long way to places

Aeron sighed he was just a kid. She had no right yelling at him like this after she wasn't his mother and really the cave was not going to come in on them maybe the tunnels that were dug by hand but not the rock caverns they were pretty sturdy.

Rubbing her head she looked at him. Has your mother never taught you panicking is bad?" First rule of being a warrior never panic. She thought as she moved past him a bit thats the storage room. She stated holding the blankets. "Coem with me I need to drop these off she said as she headed for the storage room. Slender legs carried the golden female as she tried to not lose the boy she didn't need to go deaf twice in one day.

She moved into the large room then into the smaller room dropping the blankets she turned around to see if she had lost the boy. "So what is your name boy?" She asked as she looked at him. She wasn't even sure what to do. He was a child and she hadn't even finished raising her own let alone talk to someone elses child. I'm Aeron Ganesa She had officially run out of things to say standing in the huge room looking at the child she had nothing to say.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread