and it is done; the bell invites me
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this, I've been counting posts and I didn't want to have Cotl way in front of my Primary, Panda, and apparently her threads are more slow moving than Cotl's >.> I hate cotl so I don't want him as my Primary either. WC: 548

He'd been looking for his livestock all morning. Blitzen had come easily, but Donder was still missing, and that was something that was out of the normal because wherever the reindeer was, the buffalo was not too far behind or vice versa. Cotl had been letting out yowls for the beast, trying to find where the beast had gone. Maschine had come shortly after a few of his yowls were cast into the air, and the stallion looked quite disgruntled. Something was up, something bad. Cotl calmed the beast down while his familiar touches and a soothing coo to the stallion. The beast nickered and calmed himself so that Cotl could try and find out what had happened. It would all be easier if Cotl knew how to low speak but he didn't so Cotl would have to try and find things out the hard way, cold hard investigation. He was just about to start this when a long howl came from the middle of Inferni and it reached to his large ears. He identified the call as his new Aquila, and that he was a howl specifically for him. There was an uncomfortable churn in his stomach. He growled lightly at the thought of what the Aquila wanted. He never wanted anything from Cotl, so what could it be now?

Cotl mounted his horse and pinched the sides of the beast with his heels so that the stallion would move. First it had drawn back on it's hind legs and it roared a stallion's cry. Cotl held onto the beast with all his might and then the beast had taken off under him in a full gallop towards where the howl had come from. Cotl looked as if he was death riding upon his skeleton steed because of his black hair that had grown more in the past few months without him trimming it at all as well as the dark frown that hugged his maw. Maschine added to the picture because of his dark features along with the tattooed face that Cotl had done himself. It'd take some time for the two to get to where the Aquila was, and once they were in a certain range, Cotl could smell death. Most specifically, some sort of prey animal. His ears bent back. Why would the Aquila be inviting him to lunch? He wouldn't.

Maschine grew more and more nervous as he entered the scene that he had seen before he had gone running to Cotl. Cotl sensed the increasing nerves of the stallion getting wired, and so he had dismounted and taken to foot the rest of the way. He didn't even look at the Aquila first. What he saw was the dead body of his son's beloved pet, donder. Cotl's jaw dropped for a moment and his neck twitched angrily. His entire ridge on his back stood on end (what was left of it, since most of it was shaved so that the large tattoo would show on his back) as well as his tail fluffing out and lashing back and forth. He still did not look at the golden Aquila. Vho did zhis? he asked, his voice writhing with anger, spite. He wanted to know who was responsible for this, and he wanted to know now.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffde00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cotl .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cotl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6b0a02; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... g/cotl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread