and it is done; the bell invites me
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

Sorry he's being a dick. Word Count »

Thundering hooves announced the man long before his arrival. Ezekiel stood, impassive and unafraid of man and beast. While he respected Cotl’s stallion, his distaste for the man had bled over to the feisty mount. The fact he was all but required to house Viggo away from the smaller horse irritated him. Red fingers curled as he stared at the dark-faced dog. His lip curled into a sneer, long hair framing his scarred face.

“If I knew that,” he said slowly, as if the foreigner might not understand him. “I would not have called you.” He did not moved towards the animal, and did not approach the dog. “This was your brother’s, right? Take what you want from the body. I’m not going to let this much meat go to waste.” Savage, simple. He did not ask, but demanded. Inferni would need food and here was a gift, even if it had once been a pet. A pathetic kill by whatever coyote had struck it, yes, but one none the less. The ravens had taken the eyes, but they had not yet gotten into the soft internal organs that the Aquila considered prized.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread