Rescue Rangers
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Kiki; 323 words
Symera Villisca
and the rat's in the cradle

The time hadn't even registered to her. She didn't understand why it should matter. She figured that others would be up at this hour anyways. It wasn't late or early or whatever in her mind. But she hadn't quite gotten it into her head yet that everyone had a different sort of sleep schedule. It was just yet another thing that she would end up having to learn about. Just another life lesson of many for her.

The girl turned her head in order to look at the woman whom had approached her. She had no idea who the female was but that hardly mattered to her. There were a number of others within Inferni that she didn't know of. But those that she did know she had taken a liking to for the most part. And of course there was a spat that she had with one, though she hadn't known of him to belong to Inferni because of what he was.

She shook her head as she was questioned. "No, I already slept." She wasn't certain which one here had the odd sleep schedule. Perhaps it was herself for she couldn't sleep for too long. No, she slept in short bursts all throughout the entire day. She didn't have any set time that she actually bedded down, or even stayed within bed.

"I am Symera Villisca. I have been here before. Talitha lives here with her babies. I brought presents." Everything was surmised together. Well, all except that Symera wasn't exactly certain in which direction to head exactly to find Talitha. All she knew was that the female in the leadership role lived in the caverns somewhere. Symera had only visited once before and it had been by chance that she had stumbled on the other female. Since the previous path had been a distracted and ambling one Symmy was uncertain of the exact way it was to find Talitha again.

<style>
.gsymera-a01 {width:75%;max-width:550px;min-width:450px;margin:0px auto;line-height:15px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;padding-top:10px;}
.gsymera-a01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-size:11px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.9px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;}
.gsymera-a01 .name {font-size:38px;padding-top:15px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:10px;word-spacing:5px;font-family: 'Miltonian', cursive;}
.gsymera-a01 .quote {text-align:right;padding-right:10%;font-size:15px;font-weight:normal;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #aaaaaa;letter-spacing:5px;word-spacing:5px;padding-top:3px;font-family: 'Carme', sans-serif;}
.gsymera-a01 p {text-indent:30px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsymera-a01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #dddddd;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread