I see the moon and the moon sees me...
[html]

ooc – Here we goooo! (: This is kind of back dated, a few hours after Akira was raped by Fang, stopped only when Fang passed out as Toby took back the body.

It was night time, and Toby was Toby again. Fang was gone, and the black female whom he'd raped had fled. He wished to find the woman, and find her soon. One day he'd hoped she would forgive him. He knew it hadn't been him, but yet it had been in the same sense and his hands had committed the crime, so he couldn't let the guilt not take over when he thought of all the women Fang had gone through so brutally. Besides that, there was pack borders ahead so he knew very well that someone would be there to find him and being found right now sounded like the right thing to do. Fang preferred not to make scenes so that no one knew Toby wasn't the mean one. Instead, he enjoyed the torturous reputation of a black german shepherd who prowled on innocent women and dealt fear out to all he met. No wonder the loner had little friends. And those who claimed friendship with him were definitely only friends with him–not Fang.

He looked up at the large full moon that shined down on him in a luminous manner. He wanted to sing to it, to serenade the moon. It was in his genes and he couldn't stop himself. His head tipped back and he was howling. A loud, true and strong howl. It was a howl that called friends to him. It was a howl that told the moon of his story. It was a howl that made others feel his pain that he was burdened with every day. It was a howl of a tortured soul, and Toby knew someone would here. Someone would come to the rescue for a poor helpless german shepherd, too big for his own good.

So when he was done, in his optime form he set back and listened. He had time to be still and to enjoy the night for what it was worth. The glowing beauty of a night on the coastline was relaxing and he felt the sand between his toes and for once was able to believe he might sort out his problems one day; or rather his problem. So he starred at the moon, thinking of a song that he had no idea how he knew, and began to sing it quietly in his deep voice to himself. He was an okay singer, so it worked for the moment. His voice was like a siren and whom ever was already coming to the rescue would here the low song that flowed with the shoreline's breeze toward the pack territory.

I see the moon and the moon sees me, God bless the moon and God bless me... He sighed. How did he know that song? He was almost sure it had to do with his past. He started to chuckle at the thought that his demonic soul would be religious or could have been if he hadn't been... been in a pack. And refusing to think any more of it or wonder if he had been abducted or born into the murderous men's clan he finished his little song. Moon, Moon, I see the Moon. Me, Me, God bless Me. So now he would just wait and fill the cool, salty air that whipped through his fur and made him wish he was as free as he felt at the moment.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread