I see the moon and the moon sees me...
[html]

Words ~ 300

Jaden’s question had been serious. He did not play around with the notion of joining Ichika and the sarcasm it met made his kind smile quickly falter. His eyes narrowed and he watched Toby, pressing through sudden annoyance and anger, the likes of which he hadn’t felt for the better part of three months, and waited for the stranger to finish. But he wasn’t quiet after his disrespectful laughter. He went on to talk about how he was dangerous. His truthful admittance of guilt at being so close to a pack didn’t meet any meaning in Jaden’s ebony ears. The Shishen ended up attributing this dog’s words to boastful arrogance, something that didn’t douse the spark of anger in Jaden’s gut.

When Toby finally finished his annoying answer with an annoying question, Jaden tried to calm himself so as to answer politely. Ichikans were peaceful and it would do him no good to bark curses at this dog. Absolutely beautiful he said trying to revive some of his past enthusiasm but feigning little more than a flat answer. We are a peaceful pack and have helped the land thrive better than in any time prior. But perhaps, if you are as dangerous as you imply, you should find yourself else ware. Jaden said trying again to show empathy instead of annoyance. He realized that his words were slightly too hostile to be considered “peaceful” and revised this by tacking, That is, only if you believe we can’t help you. tightly onto the end of his statement. His jaws clenched around the words like prey that easily escaped the sharp confines of Jaden’s maw.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread