that worn out old song that you play
[html]
http://sixpop.com/images/file/86488620.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:225px; background-position:top center;">

[____]She couldn't think of one issue her and her mate had, had. The male was so easy to get along with that the female had only pushed him into becoming mates and he dug his heels in about that yes, but that was it, well that and when she told him that she couldn't have children, he called her bluff, and well he won that one.

[____]She was a stone healer, so why wouldn't she believe that they could help, but she had never thought about eating them, though if they where for the stomach and other parts of that system then sure, they had to work right? She though it over as her words slowly came out, each thought over, each though of how she could re-act."I don't see why stone's wouldn't work...that is how I do my healing, as for the insects, would you rather eat some plant or animal that has stuff on it to keep the bugs away such as these, or just eat them and gain the goodness from the bug untouched by any of them icky things?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread