The pitter-patter of little feet...
[html]

He nuzzled his mate as she wrapped her arms around him. Her affirmation that he would be a wonderful father put a smile on his face. He was pleased she thought so, even though she hadn't really seen him with his son much. The smile faded as her grin wilted, and his ears laid back slightly in concern. Her forlorn expression made him rub her back gently as he was listening to her. When she fell silent, he pulled her close, his mind racing.

He started speaking slowly, softly. "Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it can't happen, my love." He kissed her forehead gently, then continued. "I know some herbs you can take that will increase your fertility. And I can take some too. They're easy, you just boil them into a tea. I know how much you enjoy tea." He nuzzled her. "I promised I would give you anything you wanted, my love, and I meant it. You want a family, we will have a family." Rhiannon willing, he added in his mind. "I know of a few stones that can help too, they balance the feminine energy. I don't know if I have any in my collection, but I will make sure I find them." He nuzzled his mate again.

"And when you do get pregnant, -when, not if- "I will wait on you hand and foot so that nothing happens to you or our pups. Sound good, Sky?" He studied his mate's face, looking for signs that she felt reassured.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread