when I lost my wings and fell into the crowd
[html]
as a game I put my hand over the flame

It would probably be easiest if Gotham is knocked out. We can go another round and then Gregor can punch him in the head or something. Word Count »

While the strange wolf was struggling, Gotham was startled to feel a strong hand grapple his neck. He writhed and attempted to rip free, but the hand was a vice. Inexperienced despite his size, he bellowed and tried to pull three. His front feet tried to pull at the ground, but the other wolf, the one who had shot him, struck again at his hind legs. Another bellow of pain escaped the massive Secui, but his inability to fight showed. Bleeding from the shoulder and the leg, he snarled and snapped but could not break free.

Desperation turned his heart into a fluttering bird, thundering against his chest. Gotham was scared. He had come here to save Anu, but he was the one in danger. What if they killed him? What would that do to his mother? He struggled, but even now, his body was losing steam. This form took far too much energy, and loosing blood was not aiding to this. The arrow in his shoulder burned. He tried to spin, to snap at the mountain holding him.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... gotham.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread