Wishing for a Family
ooc: Couple Qs Big Grin Should the new post I put on the board be after you bring the furs/next day sort of thing and AW? If so could you be so kind as to tell me what kind of furs they are and how many? And yes we can close this now Smile. Thanks!

Nascha was glad that this place would be her’s, not that she was jealous or possessive. She had never had anything that she could truly call her own. She would make this dirt floored and stone walled den a place to call home and she would find somewhere to fit in this new pack. At the mention of pups, the young black wolf’s ears perked up in interest. Fuzzy little puppies were cute to watch tumbling all over the place or sleeping contentedly in fluffy piles. She had only observed the pups in her old pack as the adults watched and was never allowed to stay alone with them. The others feared she would spread her oddness to the small ones.

The young wolf huffed at the thought of the glaring elders, they were no longer something she needed to worry about, and returned to listening to the white wolf. “I will see you in a little bit then,” the black wolf said. “And thank you Naniko,” Nascha said with absolutely sincere gratitude. She could not put into words how much the acceptance Naniko had shown her meant to her and hoped she conveyed it enough for the other to understand.

Messages In This Thread