walls will only crush you when they fall
[html]

OOC Sorry its so shotty. ><

Leon gave the man’s hand a firm squeeze before releasing the grip, and moving the hand to scratch the back of his head as he chuckled lightly. He reprimanded himself momentarily as he thought of the odd reflex he had acquired, not knowing where he had picked it up. Lowering the hand, the Timber gave an embarrassed grin as he shook his head. “Brave, sir? I’m afraid you overestimate me.” He stated. “I was only one of many trying to protect our guests and our home. Though I do appreciate your compliment, I should be thanking you, Nayati. I hear you saved my Consul’s life during the raid while I was away from the main fight.” He said with a thankful smile.

The Timber already had a positive outlook on the Dreamers guest, and meeting him in person was making him like the light colored male all the more. But he was unprepared for Nayati to apologize to him for what had happened, his eyes widening slightly and mouth opening. He clearly saw the shame that the man felt for the raid, and while Leon had grown very friendly, he knew that the raid had been staged to reclaim the Utina family. He struggled over what to say for a moment, than opened his mouth to respond. “Nayati, though we have just met, there is no way I could possibly try to pin this event on you.” He stated, feeling this was the honest truth. “I know not what your relation with Anu, but I know she was willing to risk just such an attack in order to protect you and your family. And to be completely honest with you, that’s all I need to know.” He paused and looked up to the sky. “Besides, it’s like my dad used to say. All that is neccesary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing. And I’m confident that defending your family was the right thing to do”

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread