walls will only crush you when they fall
[html]

OOc The rescue party came to my mind today, so yeah. XD

He listened quietly to the few words the man spoke. He understood Nayati’s feelings over Anu’s imprisonment, they all did. And Leon felt particularly stung by her continued imprisonment. He had been practically next to the leader, when Maska had captured her. He could have, he should have, freed her before engaging any of the wolves of Aniwaya. But his battle adrenaline had driven him into the brawl, and moved him to protect Savina as she got up from her kill. His eyes found those of the other male and he read the emotions that were playing through the man’s heart. The Timber shook his head and smiled at the man, though it was a sad smile. “That he was… I only wish he were still with me today… Nayati, I learned long ago that with war comes many difficult situations. Some that you can get through, and some that will drag you down for a long time.” He said, his eyes becoming distant as he thought back to the deaths of his parents.

Leon’s head tilted back slightly as he spoke again. “When Anu agreed to accept you into our home, we all agreed to accept you. Some may be disillusioned over the attacks and violence, but when you’ve experienced loss, and war… You realize what is important to you. To me, it is my new ‘family’, my new pack. It is my friends, and those I consider worth protecting. I was taught to fight, and be ready to die for your friends and family. I would not expect any different of my pack to be frank.” He shuffled slightly, as he considered his next words. “… In my opinion, the Dreamers have slept too long. It is past time for us to go out and rescue Anu. I plan to go before Savina to request permission to gather a rescue party.”

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread