walls will only crush you when they fall
[html]

It was clear from the way the Leon talked that this was not the first war that he had lived through and Nayati felt terribly sorry for that. The Great Tribe had endured many times of strife in its history, but he had been lucky enough to never live through any of them. Thinking of his old home caused an uncomfortable pang in his chest. He had been a loyal tribesmember from the day he had been born. He had been raised with those beliefs and had lived them his entire life. Still, Maska had been wrong though. He had not acted as he should have, and his beliefs were archaic and not held to by his people as a whole any longer. Thinking of the Ahote and his Guardians as intruders had helped his conscious for a long time now, but what would anyone in the Great Tribe think if they knew of his recent actions? What would his parents think?

Leon spoke passionately about his pack and his own personal view of the matter, and Nayati admired the stance that the sable man took. He still simply could not believe that all of this had happened in the first place. "I never would have thought my home would be the one to cause so much conflict and violence. My people have experienced much discrimination and many attacks before. I cannot believe that we are the ones who are now doing this to another." The Utina sighed, feeling helplessly conflicted about everything. He felt like he was adrift in a sea of grey fog and could see neither right nor wrong any more. "I cannot blame them. Surely they never thought they would be in a situation such as this and so never even thought to prepare for it. My tribe may not live with the hope for war, but the warriors train for it, and they are good at what they do. If you do gather a party to rescue Anu, I would be very cautious, and learn as much as you can about the situation." If they did not, it was surely mean more blood and more woe.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifog b {font-weight:bold; color:#9aa7b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #545a7a; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatifog p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifog {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#798696; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atifog.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545a7a; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6a7f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread