Another constellation dies [p]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Please Please Please PM me if I ever go more than say..a week without replying <3 I just saw you threadding in another place and it struck me that we had a thread together here <333 I it's completely my fault..I should keep a better log.

She couldn't stand taking Judas out with her most days, and Octavius was pretty rambunctious for his age. She was afraid that either one of them might run away. Severus had been whining and causing trouble recently, yes, but not as much as the other two with their own little mannerisms. Naniko could deal with Severus more easily than the other two...he actually listened to her and appeared to want to spend time with her. Judas was more dismissive than anything, choosing to ignore her or other adults and go off on his own more than anything else. If he'd come with today she would have spent all day chasing after his little puppy butt.

Confused by the scent coming off of her near-mother's pelt, her heart thudded uncomfortably in her chest. She wasn't sure of what to think about this...but Soran hadn't said anything about it yet. Maybe she shouldn't make it into a big deal. Her mother probably had other friends over there that she had needed to visit, though as far as Naniko knew the majority of her extended family was living in Anathema. She didn't know of Haven's pups, as the boy had chosen to disassociate with her long ago. "Yes" She replied to the darker female. The pup stared up at his mother before turning his liquid gaze to Soran. She was a stranger, but his mother didn't seem alarmed...so he was cool with this as well.

"Sevvis" The pup managed to say, still a little uncertain of whether he should be speaking with this stranger or not. Mother had always taught him not to talk to strangers and to report any weird smelling canines to her, whether they were inside the packlands or not. It was always possible that someone from another pack could sneak in, she had said. "Severus Poer de Angelo" His mother corrected, giving the boy's full title. "They came around a month and a half ago. It's nothing to worry about...I knew you had other things to attend to. How has life been treating you on your travels?" She inquired as Severus came forward, sniffing at Soran's ankles.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread