Another constellation dies [p]
[html]
Don't worry about it dear <3 I just assumed that you were busy with work or something <3 Next time I shall make sure to prod you though, I shall make sure my spork collection is nice and sharp for poking you into posting XD

The sable Patrician loved pups, it was something that had not hit her until she had become a mother herself, until that point she had mostly avoided them, not wanting to spend too much time around them. But now she adored them and the fact that this was Naniko's son made him all the more delighting to the ebony grandmother, her family was growing quickly, she was now a great grandmother, though this knowledge was tainted by the sting that Nani knew nothing about her grandchildren and they knew nothing of her, she hated seeing her family in tattered pieces, strewn across the lands. She smiled as Nani confirmed who the young male was, the way he had attempted to pronounce his name was just adorable. The sable female smiled, another pup to add to the long list of those she loved, now the ebony grandmother had seven blood children and Naniko and they all seemed to be working to provide her with grandchildren, who in turn were finding mates and having pups of their own. She smiled down at the little male as she stood up again, stretching back to her full height with ease, despite her age she was still agile and had not yet gotten to a stage where her joints ached too much when she moved from crouching to standing.
Wow, that is a fine name little one, quite a mouthful. Soran said with a smile, partially to her pale daughter and partially to her new adopted grandson, she smiled at the pale girl though. She asked her what had been happening in her travels, the sable female barely knew where to begin, so much had happened since she had last seen the pale girl, she had joined a pack, Deuce had returned home, a war had been started, there was much to tell Naniko; but of course there was trepidation in the female's heart, she did not know how well Naniko would take the news that her mother had joined a pack that had not treated her well during the last days of her membership there. Then again the pale female had landed on her feet, becoming the Alphess of a new pack, having more litters of pups, she seemed to have sorted her life out appropriately. Soran simply hoped that she had given up taking the drugs that had been the cause of her leaving the old pack, she hoped that she was no longer poisoning her body. The dark pelted woman had been there herself and it was a dangerous road to go down, filled with pitfalls and the risk of death.

The sable female smiled and reached into her bag before answering Naniko's question, smiling down at the little male that was cautiously sniffing at her feet.
There is so much to tell you, but before I tell you, I have some things for this little one here, and your other pups, did you have three in the end my dear? I am sorry that I missed the birth my daughter, so much has happened, I have not been able to get away until this moment to come and see you. The lady spoke, looking at her pale daughter with an apologetic glint in her eyes as she spoke. Finally she found what she had been looking for in her bag, she pulled a small toy wolf from the satchel, it was made of rabbit fur and stuffed with the inners of a spare pillow that she had found in the manor house, it was small and had little black beads for eyes and a nose. Soran had made it herself. She dropped down to a crouch again, placing it at the small toy by the feet of the pup, watching him with a careful gaze as she stood again, attempting to gauge his reaction. She also handed Naniko three necklaces, each with a small piece of flint in the centre, one was decorated with red beads, the next green and the final one with black beads; Soran had never had a chance to spoil her elder litters of pups, or her grandchildren, so she had decided to make up for lost time with hand made gifts. She smiled at her pale daughter.
Firstly I have joined a pack, I can guess you know by my scent which one, I know that it is the last place that you would want me to be, but when my children arrive here, your youngest siblings, it is where they will go, I spoke of it often and said that I would go there to wait for them, I even drew them maps, when they arrive there can be descisions made to perhaps find an alternative place to live. The sable lady started, her tone honest, trying to explain her reasons for joining the pack that had hurt her daughter so, she knew that she had perhaps deserved it, but she hated that Naniko had endured such sorrow there.
Also there is a war underway, I am unsure whether or not you know of it, Aniwaya to the far West has a new leader, who appears to be a psychopath, he is sending forces to attack packs, I hope that he has not been here yet. You haven't had any trouble have you? The lady asked, her tone concerned for her daughter's and her pack's wellbeing.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 901
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread